Battery Indicator

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if there is a app, or widget that will show the exact percentage of batter left, like the iphone 4.
No im not a apple fanboy but i do like that feature.
example: android shows 10% incriments
Id like 1% incriments.

Thanks, Hope yall can help!!

Reaction score
i cant think of one off the top of my head because i dont need them, but i recommend just searching "battery" in the market and i know that will bring up plenty of different widgets that you can use :)

sparty569

Reaction score
From what I have read in the past, it has to be built into the kernel to be able to do that. As if right now, no kernel has it built in and I suspect it would be alot of work for the devs to do that. I also assume that it would take up alot of battery, polling the system every minute or so to get the up to date percentage.

vzwtek

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was wondering if there is a app, or widget that will show the exact percentage of batter left, like the iphone 4.
No im not a apple fanboy but i do like that feature.
example: android shows 10% incriments
Id like 1% incriments.

Thanks, Hope yall can help!!

Try battery left widget. Its a widget that sits on your launch screen and monitors battery life based on your usage. Gives you a fairly good time and battery left estimate, I've been using it since I got the test devices.

Reaction score
Battery left does it, but it's not official. It's just making an estimate based off your average use. But once it's calibrated it's fairly accurate.