Battery Icon

FiremanJig

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this battery icon? I have seen it in a couple of themes that I have installed in the past, but I don't know how or where to get just the battery icon. Could someone provide the Metamorph files, or better yet the update.zip for this battery?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
among other people... me.

I can send you the png files if you'd like.

PM me an email addy. ;)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this battery icon? I have seen it in a couple of themes that I have installed in the past, but I don't know how or where to get just the battery icon. Could someone provide the Metamorph files, or better yet the update.zip for this battery?

Oops, sorry. I only know how to manually install the files.

OP
FiremanJig

FiremanJig

Reaction score
among other people... me.

I can send you the png files if you'd like.

PM me an email addy. ;)

I would love to get the files for it if you have them. Sorry for the noob question, but what would I do with the png files?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
look up how to insert them into your framework-res.apk file using 7zip and terminal emulator. it's out there in many places. I really should type it up and save the file so I can copy and paste it ;)

hyphy

Reaction score
I'd like those files if you wouldn't mind sending them my way. :D

I pm'd you my email.

Last edited:

shoot2scre

Reaction score
If someone does make this a MM theme or an update.zip... please post it back here!

mtgpcs

Reaction score
is there a way to make the battery show a percentage on the tunderbolt? I'm rooted and, is it just a custom rom is so then let the wait begin

azbryan

Reaction score
Maybe not for the notification bar but go to Personalize -> Widgets -> Get more HTC Widgets and download the battery. It will give a percentage on the icon.
44e1d608-8aa6-617f.jpg

Sent from my Thunderbolt
using Droid Forums App

Last edited:

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Flash ThePerfectStorm...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

mkjellgren

Reaction score
It's a Rom...called The Perfect Storm v1. You can find it in the tbolt roms section.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Airborne Rom from InfectROM has it also. It is also animated where the circle flashes and fills up as you are charging. It does not show your percentage in numbers while it is charging but it does show a rough percentage by how much of the circle is solid versus filling while charging. It is pretty cool to watch. Here's a pic of what it looks like.

snap20110323_225241.png

onsht1kll

Reaction score
If you have a deodexed ROM you can also use UOT kitchen to change your battery icon .. i changed mine to the Honeycomb battery icon