1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery % icon help.

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by es0tericcha0s, Dec 4, 2010.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hey guys. 95% of the way done with theming framework. I have been trying every which way I can think of to achieve getting the %s to read for every 1 instead of 10 or so. I added in the icons necessary and then added in the 4 battery XMLs all with the corresponding edits. But still get every 10. So confused. I even tried using the UOT Kitchen and have it do it for me then take those XMLs but to no avail. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

PS. I did search before hand, but didn't see anything about this. However, since then, I did find a few things and looks like teddyearp is right. How disappointing.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

As far as I know, the increments have to be supported by the rom for which you are theming. At this time, I don't think anyone's rom supports any smaller increment than 10% at a time.

good luck