battery help???

glanderos

Reaction score
I flashed the speedlite aokp ROM on my bionic and now the battery just gets drained it drops a % like every few minutes can anyone help I read about battery calibrating but my os is what's draining my battery. unless that's normal?

View attachment 60939

z96Cobra

Reaction score
You can reset your battery calibration inside of your recovery. Usually, you get messed up battery #s after a new ROM install, so I wouldn't worry just yet. I'd run your phone until it shuts itself off due to low battery. I've had my battery report 1% left and then run for another hour, after a fresh ROM install.

OP
G

glanderos

Reaction score
I tried I don't think it worked I barley unplugged my phone maybe an hour ago and its already at 83 haven't really been using it. My os is at about 45 % right now is that normal?

OP
G

glanderos

Reaction score
My menu home back and search LEDs never turn off might that be the problem? If so anyone know how to turn them off?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If this just started with in the installation of a new rom, I would immediately reflash the rom. Anytime I have an issue with a new rom or new kernel and the issue is not widely reported by others, I reflash. If the problem persists, I go to a different rom. Before reflashing you might want to redownload the rom and be sure to check the md5 to assure you've gotten a good download.

Good luck