1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

battery help???

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by glanderos, Mar 1, 2013.

1. glanderos

glanderos New Member

I flashed the speedlite aokp ROM on my bionic and now the battery just gets drained it drops a % like every few minutes can anyone help I read about battery calibrating but my os is what's draining my battery. unless that's normal?

View attachment 60939
  2. z96Cobra

z96Cobra Member

You can reset your battery calibration inside of your recovery. Usually, you get messed up battery #s after a new ROM install, so I wouldn't worry just yet. I'd run your phone until it shuts itself off due to low battery. I've had my battery report 1% left and then run for another hour, after a fresh ROM install.
  3. glanderos

glanderos New Member

I tried I don't think it worked I barley unplugged my phone maybe an hour ago and its already at 83 haven't really been using it. My os is at about 45 % right now is that normal?
  4. glanderos

glanderos New Member

My menu home back and search LEDs never turn off might that be the problem? If so anyone know how to turn them off?
  5. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

If this just started with in the installation of a new rom, I would immediately reflash the rom. Anytime I have an issue with a new rom or new kernel and the issue is not widely reported by others, I reflash. If the problem persists, I go to a different rom. Before reflashing you might want to redownload the rom and be sure to check the md5 to assure you've gotten a good download.

Good luck
Search tags for this page

battery drain d bionic 4.2.1

droid bionic rapid battery drain