Battery help

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Alchemist945, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Alchemist945

Alchemist945 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I would like to get some battery tips for my rezound it drains to fast but not as bad as I read on some other ppls post and I can never get a full charge it sits at 99%

From My HTC Rezound

2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Ratings:
    +31
    99% technically is the same as charging to 100% . However if you feel you're not getting the battery life you feel you should, exchange the battery. At the same time, take a look at what processes you have constantly running. Things that check in often are going to hose your battery. Constantly searching for 4G will kill your batt as well. There are quite a few factors to take a look at here.

3. graywolf

graywolf Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Turn 4g off whenever you can. If you don't need data, turn it off!
    It will greatly increase your battery life.

4. crxlsturbo

crxlsturbo Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Right now I am currently running the extended battery and I can easely 40hrs of moderate use. What I did is turn off background data and anything syncing. I have all 3 of my email accounts on manual push. My screen is turned up to 75% but if you want to save battery then turn yours down. And like one poster said if your not in a 4g area just set it to cdma only. There are other things I turned off. Like hepicback on key press and even sound on keypress. Also have my location turned off, gps off, Bluetooth off and I think that's about it. But yah I can easely get 40 hrs with moderate use but with heavy usage I can get a whole day.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

5. Taco

Taco Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I troll the web and sent a bunch of txts during the day. I have brightness on auto and I have 4g always off and I am on 12h 45mins off charger and I'm at 80%.

Only email and Facebook syncs and it runs like a dream!

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.