Battery get week

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
you can try to calibrate your battery/stats file and see if that helps.
to do this, run the phone down to 10% battery, power off (very important), charge to 100%, power on and use normally.
repeat this process at least 3 times (important), do not intermediate charge during this calibration process for optimal results.

see if that helps :)

ballzdeap

Reaction score
You aren't in a new area or anything during this rapid draining period are you? Last month I was in the middle of the woods for a military training exercise, and my phone would alternate between 1x and 3g throughout the day. This constant search for signal put a massive strain on the battery, and I was lucky to make it through 7 hours. Now, I'm back home and with solid 4g I'm at 76 percent battery after 12 hours.

OP
Cattledog1969

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
Good question, I was in the upper Michigan peninsula for 9 days, basically the middle of nowhere with 4G thrown in the mixture of 1X signal or nothing at all. I'm back in eastern Massachusetts now so I'll see if it clears up. What sucks is when I'm in a remote area that's when I rely on this phone the most for its battery endurance.

snowman

Reaction score
That's. Not how it works the beeter the signal the longer the battery last bad signal very short life

aarong03

Reaction score
Up until this week my Razor Maxx HD has had awesome battery life, 32 hours, But now its down low into the 20% range after only 6 hours or so. Has this happened to anyone else?

Here is my battery life after update and 2 sessions of battery training.

ForumRunner_20130804_233219.png