1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery for Epic 4G

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by Cell Zeus, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Cell Zeus

Cell Zeus New Member

I purchased a battery off Amazon 2 months ago for my Epic 4G.
    I noticed the reviews and other people have posted good things using the battery with the epic 4G.

I was looking for a spare so I could switch the battery out when i was on the go. I guess it doesn't help that I am addicted to my phone.

The battery is still giving me good life and would recommend it.
    Amazon.com: Premium Lithium-Ion Battery (EB575152VA) for Samsung Galaxy S (Epic 4G D700 (SPH-D700), Captivate i897 (SGH-i897), Vibrant T959 (SGH-T959), and GT-i9000) and Samsung Focus i917 (SGH-i917): Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more
  2. zacht

zacht New Member

Is that just another battery or is it one of the ones with the extended life? I purchased the extended life one for my wife from samsung epic accessories, and she likes it a lot. It was a lot more expensive than the one you posted, but she claims to notice the difference in it's life as opposed to the original the phone comes with.