Battery every min 1% goes by help!

Zan Senjur

Reaction score
So i just bought a new phone Alcatel pop c3 . And i have this problem that when i charge my phone to 100% and when i unplug it it goes to 99% in a second.. please take a look at this pictures :p any ideas?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417247807442.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1417247807442.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 242
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417247813349.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1417247813349.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 246

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
How old is the phone? You may need a new battery.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
How is your cellphone reception? If you click on the battery graph in that picture you can see your phone's perceived cellphone reception.

Make a backup of your phone and do a factory data reset from inside of the phone's settings app. If it is brand new it might have some bugs in the software.

You can also check and see if there is an update available under Settings, General, About. If the update is available it could help your phone.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is normal behavior to see a drop by as much as 5% right after unplug.
I'll try and keep it brief but the charger cuts off at full and does not start again until it drops to 80-85%, depending on manufacturer, model, etc. Even though the phone is still plugged in it is consuming a little battery but the meter will not reflect that change in actual fill state until unplugged unless it gets below the threshold to start charging again. If you are turning the phone off when charging you'll probably see it take longer than a minute to drop but boot up is going to take a little juice so again you'll see a change quickly.
The dramatic drop needed to start the charge again is a safety feature designed into devices using lithium ion/polymer batteries.
Hope that helps. I can post a link with all the technical stuff if you need to see the brass tracks of how it works.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
Z

Zan Senjur

Reaction score
actually it continues to go down to 40% as almost that speed:p i charge the phone twice a day every day :p i never let it go pass 40% i put it on charge :p