Battery drains fast!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine takes nearly no battery just doing nothing.

When I'm using it the battery all goes to the screen.

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if this phone should be on the market for regular users.. I dont root and never have i see myself returning this thing if something dont turn around and i will get the razr!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

1quickv6

Reaction score
I just performed the AnTuTu Tester on the battery and got a score of 355 w/ the extended battery. Would anyone mind charging their phone to 100% and trying it out with the stock battery? Be warned, the test took a couple of hours almost.

captdroid

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if this phone should be on the market for regular users.. I dont root and never have i see myself returning this thing if something dont turn around and i will get the razr!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

If you want the razr instead then do it. No one is stopping you... lol

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Just got 22 hours out of the standard battery before it shut down. Light use yesterday afternoon and last night, virtually constant use over the last 6-7 hours. Battery is at 46% after being on wall charger 35 minutes. I'm impressed.

I'm getting very similar results. It was the exact same situation with the Bionic, some phones were terrible on battery and some were great. It's almost like you have to get lucky to get a good example. Luckily I've been very lucky! :)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my battery life is horrible. I'll give it a few more days to see if it improves before exchanging for a new one. Hopefully when my next battery comes it'll help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Last night I unplugged before bed. 100% to 85% after of 9.5 hrs being idle. Not bad...

fMCoY.png