1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Drain App?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by havens1515, Jun 22, 2011.

1. havens1515

havens1515 New Member

I didn't really know where to post this question, but this is where I spend most of my time, so I figured I would put it here.

I just read about the Battery Calibration app, and it recommends a full drain and a full charge of the battery after calibration. I seem to recall seeing somewhere that there is an app that is designed to drain your battery quickly for these kinds of things. Does anyone know of such an app? I want to drain my battery now so that I can re-charge it.

I guess worst case scenario I can get one of those flash-lite apps and turn it on and turn off my screen-lock, but the thing I heard about I think was supposed to run your CPU like crazy to help drain it that way.
  2. Thisguy89

Thisguy89 New Member

Have your browser keep the screen on, and go to www.leekspin.com

Tons of fun, and it'll drain your battery pretty quick.

PS, don't forget to crank up your volume. :)

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2
Search tags for this page

apps and games drain droid x

best app to help draining battery on droid dna

will yahoo drain the droid battery quicker