Battery % Display on icon

Masx

Reaction score
Anyone know how to replace or modify this? I recently came from BBv0.4 and I preferred the way it was graphically displayed there. Can't seem to find the location for it in the zip file. I only could find the icon itself but not anything pertaining to the %.

Thanks in advance!

Syraz

Reaction score
You can turn it off in GEM settings if that is what you are wanting to do.

Anyone know how to replace or modify this? I recently came from BBv0.4 and I preferred the way it was graphically displayed there. Can't seem to find the location for it in the zip file. I only could find the icon itself but not anything pertaining to the %.

Thanks in advance!

OP
M

Masx

Reaction score
Nah I just want to change the way the %/# is displayed. The %/# is too plain for me and I just want to modify the way it looks a bit to make it more appealing to my eyes at least.

kevdog

Reaction score
You can do this if you have the icons. It's very easy. I'll help you if you post the appropriate png files.

OP
M

Masx

Reaction score
You can do this if you have the icons. It's very easy. I'll help you if you post the appropriate png files.

That's the thing I can't find the png files except for the stock ones. I'm trying to find where it's located or how to change the overlay that both roms implement.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe the % overlay is text, thus it can't be modified by editing any image.

OP
M

Masx

Reaction score
Ah ya you are right I just looked at the stat png for BB and it was just a modified version of the stock battery.

Stupid me.. thanks for the help guys :)

kevdog

Reaction score
Chevy has got some battery icons with the percentage actually included in the icons themselves, no overlayed text. I'm sure there are other icons sets out there, I just haven't looked extensively. I know there are other icon sets over on xda.

Last edited: