1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery dies overnight...while off

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mabooma, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Mabooma

Mabooma New Member

I just got my two new Motorola Droids :motdroidvert::motdroidvert: almost a month ago and one of them has been having a serious battery issue. I found out about the Droid's battery life being "so-so" to "alright" when the proper apps to kill background applications are set up. But this was no help. I did many experiments on this phone to see what was the problem.

I charged both phones to 100% and switched batteries. In the morning, the phone in question was at 50%, regardless of what battery was in it. So somehow, overnight, while the phone is off, it drains the battery :mad:. My last resort is to do a factory reset, but seeing as it only changes system settings and deletes downloaded apps plus a few others, I don't know what to do.

The other phone works wonderful by the way. :)
  2. jnestico

jnestico New Member

My wife had the same problem with hers,Verizon exchanged it and the new one works fine. Mine never had a battery issue
Search tags for this page

android battery dies overnight

cell phone battery dies overnight

droid razr dies overnight

galaxy s3 dies overnight

my galaxy s3 dies overnight

phone battery dies overnight

what causes my android battery to discharge overnight

what keeps draining my cell phone overnight
why did my battery die overnight

why did my phone died overnight

why does my android die