1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Depleting Faster

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by richiethec, Sep 22, 2013.

1. richiethec

richiethec New Member

I've had my DNA since December and have always enjoyed a full day of use with about 30% remaining at end of day. Now, all of a sudden, it is depleting much faster. I don't believe I have installed any new apps that could explain this. Anyone else having the same problem? Any suggestions for diagnosing? Thanks.
  2. eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton New Member

Try charging the battery with it powered off while you're sleeping. See if that helps.

www.eddiekeyton.com
    sent from my stock HTC DNA *')
  3. Robster

Robster New Member

I recently had the same problem. After talking to Verizon tech support I ended up doing a hard reset of the phone, wiping everything and making like new. It now performs better than when I first got it. I had something on there that was not working right and sucking my battery. I couldn't figure out what it was but doing a wipe and reinstalling helped it a whole lot.
Search tags for this page

htc battery draining fast