Battery Dead, bricked Bionic, not sure what to do

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
okay all so heres my update, unfortunately still no progress. So I left the phone charging all night only to come to the same exact screen saying battery low cannot program!. So I figured it was just an error not meaning anything so I plugged my bionic into the pc and tried running the fix.bat. MBK it went to a commant prompt that said press any key to continue so i do and then it reads, sending cdt.bin 16kb...FAILED(remote: Battery Low)...press any ky to continue. What do I do now apparently my phone cant hold a charge, i even tried swapping batteries, and no luck!

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
do you know the title of the link that has the cable suggestion? I cant seem to find it

Zane_Grey

Reaction score
You will need two usb cords and be willing to sacrifice one:

1. Cut off the end of the usb cord that plugs into the phone.
2. Strip away the outside casing of the cord to expose the smaller wires that are inside it.
3. Strip the casing off the red and black wires.
4. Place the red wire on the positive input on the battery and the black on the negative and insert the battery into your phone. The battery is labeled to let you know which is the positive and negative. This was the hardest part I had to take the wires and hook them around positive and negative and then hold them in place while replacing the battery.
5. Plug your usb cord connected to the battery into a usb port and connect your phone to your computer with your other usb cord.
6. Flash your phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

android1981

Reaction score
Making this attempt

I am trying this and as of yet I am to set fire to myself. Battery is drained so low now that I cannot even get a battery okay signal on the phone. If this helps I will obviously give your props and credit.

Thanks for the infromation and step by step:biggrin:

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fix

This happened to me before too. Take a old USB cable cut it, take your battery out, plug the. Black wire on negative. And red on positive. (The battery indicates which is which.) ,charge for 30 min. Then flash. Fxz.