1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery Charging

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ezeddie1, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ezeddie1

ezeddie1 New Member

This is very new to me. I'm a little confused on how to get started using it. . I just purchased a Droid and am already liking it a lot better than my BlackBerry. Like anything new, it takes time to figure out. I just purchase a xpal 2000 power charger. It is a 5 volt charger. I don't know if I can safely charge the 3.5 volt battery in the Droid.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Honestly, the recommended chargers to use with Droids, are the Motorola chargers and the Verizon chargers made specifically for the Droid...

There have been TONS of reports of a lot of BAD things happen because they were using an aftermarket charger