Battery charging app?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, there are thousands of apps out there. I don't recall specifically seeing something like that but I can tell you that it doesn't take longer then 2 hours at 5% to fully charge your droid off a wall charger.

OP
mrnelson86

mrnelson86

Reaction score
Well, there are thousands of apps out there. I don't recall specifically seeing something like that but I can tell you that it doesn't take longer then 2 hours at 5% to fully charge your droid off a wall charger.

Yeah, I know it doesn't take long... I guess my point being I charge from a CPU sometimes, from my car sometimes, and from a wall charger sometimes... curious as to the difference in charge times as well as being able to see how long I need to leave it while I am off working on something else in order to have a full charge. More of a curiosity than a need per se!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I know it doesn't take long... I guess my point being I charge from a CPU sometimes, from my car sometimes, and from a wall charger sometimes... curious as to the difference in charge times as well as being able to see how long I need to leave it while I am off working on something else in order to have a full charge. More of a curiosity than a need per se!

Many apps are there just for that purpose. I'm sure you've already checked in the market under battery charger? I tried a google on it too, basically comes up with charger meters.