battery charge time on ICS

ryanr509

Reaction score
My RAZR is taking a lot longer to charge ever since the update. Its charged about 40% in the past 2 hours with almost no use. On GB my phone would be fully charged by now

jnorthway

Reaction score
My RAZR is taking a lot longer to charge ever since the update. Its charged about 40% in the past 2 hours with almost no use. On GB my phone would be fully charged by now

Yes I noticed that too. Overall the update has been good but definitely battery issues....charging times significantly longer and drastically reduced battery life.

OP
R

ryanr509

Reaction score
jnorthway said:
Yes I noticed that too. Overall the update has been good but definitely battery issues....charging times significantly longer and drastically reduced battery life.

Ya everything is really great and I love it minus this problem. My battery life seems to be about the same as on gb

Reaction score
I am not seeing either issue. Charge time is about the same and battery life is slightly better for me.

OP
R

ryanr509

Reaction score
Could have found my problem. I had the screen set to never sleep while charging maybe that was an issue but idk

jdparise

Reaction score
I think the battery is the same. I think everybody is excited about the update and using your phone more then normal now.

OP
R

ryanr509

Reaction score
jdparise said:
I think the battery is the same. I think everybody is excited about the update and using your phone more then normal now.

That would have nothing to do with a longer charging time

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm moving this to the battery sub forum. Thanx :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!