Batteries...?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Yeah, not too thrilled with that seidio extended case. I linked it in my previous post. I want coverage all the way around. Does that seidio case ever snag on your pockets or anything? Looks like it might. It's obviously working for you, so,,, cool beans man.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

No, it never snags on anything - a smooth fit all the way around. I honestly believe that the earlier poster makes too big of a deal out of it being open at the top and bottom. I've had that battery and that case on my Dink for close to a year now, and while I've never dropped ANY of my phones, the open nature of the case never bother or inconvenienced me in any way and I'd truthfully forgotten about that aspect of the protection until he brought it up.

Your choice, but it's a great addition to the marvelous extended battery, and provides as much protection as you're likely to find.

-Mike

1heffer

Reaction score
Mike, you may have talked me into trying one out :=)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Mike, you may have talked me into trying one out :=)

I wasn't really trying to sell you on the case, or talk you into buying one. I was just relating my personal experience with the 3500 battery, which I consider a Game Changer for the Dinc, and the case for that extended battery. If you've already bought the battery, then you know what I'm talking about and the case is more than just "functional", it's not half bad. :):)

-Mike

1heffer

Reaction score
""
HTCPedia Extended Battery Case
Just giving a heads up in case anybody has seen these and thought about buying one.

HTCPedia.com is selling an "Extended Battery Fit Hard Rubber Case for HTC Droid Incredible." I'm new, so I can't post the link.

I purchased one of these since I currently have one of the extended batteries in my Dinc and haven't seen another case that works with it. I received it on Friday and was a little shocked. This is NOT a case designed to fit the Incredible with an Extended battery. It is a standard case manually cut to open the back up so the extended battery can fit through it. As if that wasn't bad enough, not only did it not fit...but the cut job was really crappy. Squared off corners instead of rounded, double cuts in some places that left slivers of the material sticking out, etc. If you are planning on getting one of these you are better off just buying the standard case and cutting it yourself. You'll save money and likely do a better job.""

That's a quote from a thread on xda.
Not many options left. Buy the only case made-which is quality crafted-or build your own.

ScottH123

Reaction score
Well that is crap. The pics on the site sure do not look like they are cut out, they look to cover the entire thing. Looks like bait and switch. I would definately be giving them a call for a full refund.

Heck mine looks better than what you described.