Batteries and androids

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Love my droid maxx but the battery is waining and the phone is getting out if date

The turbo looks good but don't like the dialer and it one antenna so u really need to use HD calling to use the internet at the same time

The lg g4 looks great but not sure if I can used to the unlock button on the back but morohie makes a case for it so you can get the most battery life. The kg g3 notifications have tool bars that makes u have to slide the notification tray all the way to see texts but I am still leaning to lg g4 as possibly my next phone

The Samsung 6 looks cool not crazy about the edge version but I tested the fingerprint reader and it works but the button is less Comfortable than then the iPhone which seems to have the best fingerprint interface

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As a G2 user, the buttons on the back are very easy to get use to. I almost prefer them over the side buttons anymore. It's a pretty natural-feeling setup.

on the move..

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As a G2 user, the buttons on the back are very easy to get use to. I almost prefer them over the side buttons anymore. It's a pretty natural-feeling setup.

on the move..
Took me about 5 minutes to acclimate to my G2 and another 5 to prefer it over side buttons. It took me a month to get used to side buttons again when I got a Note4 and I still wish it had buttons on the back.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Got the g4 and am already used to the buttons on back but not impressed with battery so far might need a morphine or an extended battery if one comes out

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Did you take advantage of the "free"spare battery from the LG site?
Really? Interesting. Great find and suggestion @leeshor !

This apparently isn't just the battery and memory card (not that those alone wouldn't be pretty awesome), but it also includes the battery charger which doubles as a caring case for the battery! Noice!

Here it is folks...

hero.jpg

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g4/battery

fc71078e22d343189166bcc78e6db93e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cr6

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Originally is was only valid through the 21st so it's been extended to the 30th.. Nice!
Yep! Extra nice! If I didn't have the Turbo already, this would be very hard to resist.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I bought it at verizon store can I still get the free battery etc?

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Had my maxx and g4 off the charger same time at 7 am and used the g4 for 2 hours non stop now it's 1pm jazz is 15% g4 is 48% note maxx battery is old so he prob couldn't beat a new maxx battery but the g4 is an improvement still gonna get a spare battery and maybe a morphine anyways and maybe a wireless charger

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I bought it at verizon store can I still get the free battery etc?
Based on Promotion Restrictions which is the bottom picture in my post, it says that phones purchased at major carrier retail locations, as well as other authorized retail locations and authorized online dealers qualify. That would mean that if you bought it at a Verizon store you can in fact take advantage of this special offer. You must apply for the special offer through a purchase made on or prior to June 30th, you must register online or documentation must be postmarked no later than the 14th of July, and must be received by LG no later than July 22. Again all this information is listed in the Promotion Restrictions above as well as on the website link above.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Excellent