batt life

GRey1

Reaction score
It does suck. And it also sucks that I can't even buy an extended slim battery for this awesome phone like I did with the old piece of crap I had previously. I love my DROID, but I hate the fact that I can't have everything on and running that I want. Maybe one day the magic battery fairies that be will bring me my wish. Or maybe the magic FROYO will also decrease battery usage along with its increase in speed and other gifts. Till then I will suffer with my phone being awesome for a limited time and continue with the battery swaps and constant cradle charging.

Last edited:

shamus

Reaction score
There is a 1750MAH that fits the OEM size.
Although I'm on my second charge with it and it only lasted 13.5 hours and it's now at 9%
Unfortunately that's with every battery tip I could find pretty light usage.

tnhockey

Reaction score
the battery lifes a joke. i had mine on a car charger 75% of the day for work today after a full charge last night and the battery still wasnt full when i left. its a sweet phone for the 2 hours a day you get to use it.

atthehop

Reaction score
Read some of the other threads and turn off stuff. I get 1.5 - 2 days on the oem battery and 2-2.5 days on the 1750 I picked up. Love the phone and learned a lot on this forum.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i get 15hrs easy..... it depends on usage....

since im not a social networking kinda guy.. all that crap on my phone is off.... i dont need 2min updates on facebook or twitter or whatever all the kids are doing these days.. i also only use gmail and the gmail app.. not popping a pop 3 server every minute..

tempo

Reaction score
With the 1750 battery my phone is rarely below 50% by bedtime.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
Its all dependent on usage.. one guy maybe texting, calling, surfing, listening to music all morning and be dead by 3pm..

one guy may have a few texts and a few calls..

battery left will depend on the end users usage....

zeus_r6

Reaction score
I'm trying out the "advanced task cleaner" NOT "advanced task killer" to see if it helps...seems some people have had pretty nice luck with it so far...will report back

OP
P

Pauliewalnutted

Reaction score
How do you turn them off? I don't use any of that stuff eithr...anyone know?

i get 15hrs easy..... it depends on usage....

since im not a social networking kinda guy.. all that crap on my phone is off.... i dont need 2min updates on facebook or twitter or whatever all the kids are doing these days.. i also only use gmail and the gmail app.. not popping a pop 3 server every minute..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pauliewalnutted

Reaction score
I'm nowhere near making thru the day and I don't use a lot of things and turn off whatever I'm not using with powetwidget...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i have 1d2h+ on a single charge on the stock battery... and have 50% battery left.. stop playing with your phone..

its all dependent on your usage, period.

ive done alot of texting today and had some calls actually.. so.. Use your phone when you need it.. i know its fn awesome but.. give it a rest ;)