batery widget using too much of my battery

moot

Reaction score
Is it normal for a battery app to use 9% of your battery? I'm using "battery left" and this seems awfully high.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes thats pretty normal...I've had some battery widgets that I ended up uninstalling because they're really not very practical once you think about it....the only one that I would use that didn't noticeably shorten battery life, was one called "vizBattery"

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is it normal for a battery app to use 9% of your battery? I'm using "battery left" and this seems awfully high.

I stopped using it due to battery usage. I was high. I now use battery life and it is better.

haha.....you were high??

NO I WAS NOT HIGH!! Battery usage for this app, like the op, had gotten up to 9%, so I deleted it. Pretty simple to me. BTW, were you high when you made your post?

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
The reason I choose battery left over battery life is because it shows in terms of hours, how much use I can get out of my battery. As opposed to a percentage. Can anyone recommend another battery app that does this? I downloaded a battery app to help me better manage my battery life, but if its going to suck up resources, I should prb. uninstall.

Currently not high, as I type. :)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was high.
I think you are still high.

Uh oh, that should have been "it was high". I did not see that. So now I have egg on my face. I am sorry for my hasty post with the caps. So this is what it feels like to make a mistake!!! :redface:

haha it was just a joke....I was fully aware it was a typo....lol

And I hope your joking about "So this is what it feels like to make a mistake!!!"

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The reason I choose battery left over battery life is because it shows in terms of hours, how much use I can get out of my battery. As opposed to a percentage. Can anyone recommend another battery app that does this? I downloaded a battery app to help me better manage my battery life, but if its going to suck up resources, I should prb. uninstall.

Currently not high, as I type. :)

I liked it better too. I probably could have figured out why it did that battery drain, but I just didn't want to do the searching and trying stuff. I just switched. Good luck.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think you are still high.

Uh oh, that should have been "it was high". I did not see that. So now I have egg on my face. I am sorry for my hasty post with the caps. So this is what it feels like to make a mistake!!! :redface:

haha it was just a joke....I was fully aware it was a typo....lol

And I hope your joking about "So this is what it feels like to make a mistake!!!"

Yep, just joking. Trying to hide my embarrassment with a little humor. Once I saw the typo, your post was actually pretty darn funny. Again, sorry for the little snit.