Basic Text-Only Slideshow App

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a very simple slide-show app. Basically what I want to use it for, is to display one word at a time. For example, I'm sitting in the front row of a concert/show, the artist can see my phone and is able to read it, as I put on the name of a song as the slide show. I'm not looking for a picture background or even something with different color fonts, so if those features are included, then fine, but the only necessity is text. I was searching around and didn't really find anything that caught my eye, more like something that entailed only adding pictures and didn't give you the option to have a blank background, which is kind of what I prefer.

So for example, lets say I go see Billy Joel, or a tribute to Billy Joel, and want to make a two-slide slideshow presentation:
Slide 1: "Piano"
Slide 2: "Man"
So in otherwords, asking the performer to play the song "Piano Man".

Anyone know of a real simple app that does this?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can get WPS office. It is the same as Microsoft Office but it's free. You can create a "presentation" which works the same as powerpoint. The "presentation" can be a slide show with just text, pictures, backgrounds, whatever you make it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk