Basic question about GN: Can you facetime with Iphones?

nikecar

Reaction score
Facetime works with ios products only, not Android. I used tango before, but since most folks use Skype, I use that one now.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

tlee422

Reaction score
:icon_ devil: Tango supports PC, Android 2.1 or higher, Windows Phones, iPhones (3GS and newer), iPod touch fourth-generation and iPads. Who really needs to chat while watching their TV/Movies? :icon_ devil: Plus I feel Tango's video quality is much better then Skype's.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I love to know if I can use the front face camera to video chat with Iphones. Is that doable? This would be my first phone with front face camera and I was hoping to chat with Iphone owners.

Thanks!

Why would you care? The question should be if iPhones can chat with you.

GrandP

Reaction score
I've started using google+ hangouts and they work really well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Must be the only one with a bad experience with Tango. Chatted with my parents on their Vizio tablet. Video was choppy and there were all kinds of tinny audio artifacts. Folks have 20Mbps cable and I had 10Mbps DSL for our respective wifi connections. Not impressed by a long run.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Must be the only one with a bad experience with Tango. Chatted with my parents on their Vizio tablet. Video was choppy and there were all kinds of tinny audio artifacts. Folks have 20Mbps cable and I had 10Mbps DSL for our respective wifi connections. Not impressed by a long run.

Maybe it's their crappy Vizio?