Baseband update (Status 0) error.

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by lash444, Dec 3, 2010.

1. lash444

lash444 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

First, I do have root. I have tried the baseband I want to install as update.zip or C_1.43.01P.zip

I have tried Clockworkmods recovery and I have tried the default recovery. When running Clockworks recovery I get an error of (Status 0). When I run the default recovery's install I get an error of verification failed.

I hear others talk about SPRecovery, but I do not know what that is. They also mention a setting for "Enable install" or something, but I do not see that in the list of available options for either recovery tool, so I assume its in SPRecovery.

In any case, I have tried numerous basebands.
    Version 2.3.20
    Android version 2.2.1
    Baseband version BP_C_01.09.07P
    Kernel version 2.6.32.9

Any help would be appreciated!

2. CellZealot

CellZealot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    You are very lucky not to have bricked your phone attempting to flash a baseband for the original Droid to your DroidX which already has both the latest unofficial firmware on it and the latest official baseband.

I suggest you stop trying to do anything on your phone and read up more before you succeed in bricking it! ;)

3. lash444

lash444 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, an oversight on my part. The issue is that with 2.1 I never had any problems with reception. Then somewhere during 2.2 I lose signal much easier, and 50% of the time I have txts that return an error saying that they could not be sent.

Its a good thing I didn't get that file to go through, thankfully... especially with all the attempts i made to do so.

Search tags for this page
clockwork mod status 0

clockworkmod error status 0

clockworkmod recovery status 0

clockworkmod status 0

cwm recovery error status 0
cwm recovery status 0
error status 0 clockworkmod
recovery error update installing status 0
status 0 error android
status 0 error clockworkmod