1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Baseband Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by osynergyoescapeo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. osynergyoescapeo

osynergyoescapeo New Member

I just reinstalled the new froyo baseband after rerooting my phone from making and applying my own custom boot logo to replace the crappy motorola M boot logo and now my phone won't activate after the phone resets from installing it... Any help on a way to get my phone activated again, even if it means downgrading my baseband to an earlier one, would be amazing!
  2. osynergyoescapeo

any help offered will be taken seriously and will be much appreciated! I will be waiting a day or so before attempting anything since it is 1:45 in the morning so maybe the activation line is down for the time being... but please people, offer all realistic solutions possible... I'd like to not have to re flash my hacked 2.0.1 sbf file then rerooting to 2.1, and then re applying my froyo kangernade ROM and downloading my apps all over again, but if that's what it takes, i guess i'll have to do it...
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

*228 yes?
    10 stupid char
  4. osynergyoescapeo

I used ROM manager to install the new baseband and when it rebooted it went to the droid setup and activation screen, i touched the screen and it says i need to activate my phone, it goes to a dialer screen and has numbers 0-9 and a speaker phone button and two buttons on the bottom that don't have anything to do to the dialer... I can't dial *228 and i can't do anything else on my phone until the phone is activated...
  5. osynergyoescapeo

Ok, so i found out that verizon's activation line was down for the night and this afternoon i got my phone reactivated with the eclair baseband and all is well...
Search tags for this page
baseband edit

change baseband version android

edit baseband version android
how change my baseband version to 2030 on android

how to change baseband in android

how to change my baseband android
how to change umts baseband on android
wrong baseband version android