[BASEBAND] C_01.43.01P (No Prerequisite Required!)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Techenigma

Techenigma Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well when Froyo first came out I used p3droid baseband update, and all was well. Then when I saw the new one I jumped up again. So I was on C_01.43.01P. When BB 0.2 came out I figured I would just apply petes all in one baseband, and I got the status 7. So now I'm stuck at C_01.41.00R and regardless of the baseband update I get a status 7 now. I tried using rsd light, bumping back to ESE81, wiping data and cache multiple times reloading frf57, and reapplying the baseband but still I get status 7. I used my nandroid backup to get my froyo setup back up and running but now if I install any of the kernel updates I lose 3g, wifi, and root.

I'm thinking about just sitting on this for awhile and when the next bugless comes out I'll wipe it all, go back to 2.1 and rebuild back to froyo and hopefully all these issues will be solved.

2. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    I have to quote this post even tho its right above mine...

The ones p3 posted are the exact same ones from petes all in one. U were already on the latest baseband. All pete did was make it easier to install the latest buy combining them both in one update.zip

U were already on C_01.43.01P? Then u didnt have to install pete's all in one.

#158 jroc, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  3. BeaverPuncher

BeaverPuncher Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anybody have a mirror for this the linky isnt loading

4. pbbgso

pbbgso Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Stupid question here - what's the difference in baseband and rom's? Do they change the same stuff?

5. jferrato7

jferrato7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Baseband Help!

Hey everyone!

Quick quick question...I try to update my baseband running the BB V 0.21 and I keep getting an error. Im running clockwork only because im using rom manager. I tried fixing permisions, wiping cache, flashing back to SPR then back to clockwork again. Nothing...now...the funny thing is when I check my baseband update its exaclty like Petes baseband but with an R instead of a P....so it looks like this...C_01.41.00R <----Anyone having this problem? Any help or answers would be cool! Thanks guys! Oh and when I run Kangerade by JRummy...I can get the baseband to work fine...So thats the only reason im really questioning it, just seems odd...

Joe
    dancedroid

6. ckamc

ckamc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    try p3's , it worked for me.

7. jferrato7

jferrato7 Member

Ratings:
    +0

Hey Thanks! I couldnt find P3s in ROM Manager so I just went to the Stock Images in ROM and downloaded the baseband from there. But it did work using a different one than petes so thanks!

P.s. Pete keep up the great work! I love your roms! Cant wait till you add more and more to the BB V.02

8. stetsonaw

stetsonaw Beta Team/Marty McFly
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Pete, works great! Only verizon and their updates suck! I couldn't reactivate until about 5am this morning!

DON'T RUN BASEBAND UPDATES LATE AT NIGHT UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL MORNING TO REACTIVATE!! To save time use *22899 to activate without having to go through any prompts.

Maybe that'll catch peoples eyes when looking for why their phone won't activate.

9. jbrock98

jbrock98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What's the pros of installing this? Better signal? Cause if that's not what this does then what does it do?

10. stetsonaw

stetsonaw Beta Team/Marty McFly
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    some people report better reception, i have noticed a little difference. just don't do the update in the middle of the night, will have to wait until morning to activate it as Verizons systems are being "maintenanced" at night.

11. ASN-121

ASN-121 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Think of your baseband like a GPS system like a Garmin or TomTom's map data; it's the map that provides you the best route to your destination. If your map is out of date, you may not receive the best directions due to new roads (towers) or what have you. Or it may not even show you the business (satellite) you were looking for in the area, because it wasn't developed yet when that map was made.
    By updating your map, you ensure the most up-to-date route is available to you. You also should have that newly developed business now programmed into your device, so you won't be searching the area trying to find it.

Some people may lose signal due to the fact that some of those satellites have lost their lease or are being maintenanced or what have you, so they are no longer available to connect to. Even though they may still be out there for you to connect to right now, they've been removed as a "road" or "business" because they probably won't be there for much longer.

This is very basic and doesn't cover all and exactly what baseband does, but it should give those of you without a clue, somewhat of an idea of what you're doing to your phone.

12. madspeed

madspeed Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Well said!dancedroid

Search tags for this page
assert failed: sholes.update cdma bp

c 01.43.01p

c 01.43.01p download
c 01.43.01p.zip 4shared
descargar c 01.43.01p
droid c 01.43.01p