Baseball Superstars 2011 - G Point Hack

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So a friend of mine and I were playing Baseball Superstars 2011 and were wondering some ways to get G Points easy and in a large bulk quantity. Here's how.

1) Have 2 people with the same game and their IDs.
2) Titanium Backup your application before you send the G Points.
3) Send the G Points to whomever your friend is.
4) Go back to your application backup in Titanium Backup.

The result of this is that your friend gets your G Points that you sent, but you don't lose yours and you can do this as much as you want. The limit to send G Points I believe is 30,000 and that actually unlocks the Transform Boots in My League (Batter). This will also help you get to 99,999 G Points within a couple days to help you get the Deadly Footgear in My League (Pitcher). If you guys have any questions, please feel free to PM me or reply here. Hope this works for everyone that gives it a try and if this was already posted, I apologize for not seeing it earlier.

Update: Just found out as well that if you have your profile created before you do the backup, you will be able to send over as many G Points in one day when you go back to your backup. This will most certainly help anyone that is looking to get a lot of G Points quickly.

Update: Thanks to Roga reporting some bugs with the User ID / G-Point sending limit, this is just an update to notify everyone to be cautious with sending massive amounts of G-Points. One of our accounts were "perm-limited" to our knowledge and you won't be able to send G-Points ever again. We're working on the issue to give a final diagnosis on whether or not it's a constant problem or just user error.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Just made an update to the thread. A bump for anyone that hasn't seen this. If you play this game or have tried it, please post here to place feedback. It's really something that I think is useful, especially since I haven't seen anything on Google.

Roga

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I seem to be having trouble doing this method. I still get the 30,000 g point limit (even with profile created before backup) and I get a notice stating that I am an abnormal user. And do you know if there is a way to check what your user ID is? I was forced to make two backups of the game because my user ID for the first game disappeared. I was positive it was Roga, so I backed up and wiped the data then made a new ID with the same name, Roga, and it let me. Oh and I am on version 1.0.7 if that makes a difference.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
The version shouldn't make a difference. I would check to make sure you have the most current version though just to make sure we're on the same page. As for getting the 30,000 limit, I did hear of getting perm-limited so you won't be able to send G-Points anymore since we did this on multiple phones so be cautious with this unless we ran into some problems with the backup. So I'll be noting that in the OP as well. You should maintain the same ID though since that's what we did and I don't think it should be any different if you changed it. Any problems that occur should be reported here as well that way I can note them to the OP that way everyone will see it. I don't think you should wipe data though now that I re-read your post Roga. Just a side note unless your backup program requires you to do so.