Baseball Superstars 2009

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Downloaded this games a couple of days ago. It rocks and is very addicting!!! Great time killer

Thanks! Btw, for those who want to try a Free Lite Edition is also available.

Foolish

Reaction score
So why not port over 2010 for higher end devices such as the droid hero and now nexus? Eventually people are going to get tired of having to look at onlyh a portion of the screen to play. Just curious and please don't take this as being rude but what do you guys plan to do about it? Is every game we play going to be downgraded? Are you going to push out two seperate versions? I see this as being a beginning of difficult times for us android users and am curious as to how developers will handle it. As far as role playing games go good marketing strategy by telling us your developing others as well and focusing on those. I just find it a little hard to believe your not working on an iphone version for those games as well.....

nate94gt

Reaction score
So why not port over 2010 for higher end devices such as the droid hero and now nexus? Eventually people are going to get tired of having to look at onlyh a portion of the screen to play. Just curious and please don't take this as being rude but what do you guys plan to do about it? Is every game we play going to be downgraded? Are you going to push out two seperate versions? I see this as being a beginning of difficult times for us android users and am curious as to how developers will handle it. As far as role playing games go good marketing strategy by telling us your developing others as well and focusing on those. I just find it a little hard to believe your not working on an iphone version for those games as well.....
dot. Im curious to know what devs are gonna do about it, too, if anything. I understand the frustrations of having different screen sizes :(

One thing, gamevil: its lose, not loose :) I see "loose" all over in the game when its supposed to be "lose" :)

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
dot. Im curious to know what devs are gonna do about it, too, if anything. I understand the frustrations of having different screen sizes :(

One thing, gamevil: its lose, not loose :) I see "loose" all over in the game when its supposed to be "lose" :)

Thanks for pointing "loose" out. We'll have that fixed in the next update.

Fragmentation is definitely an issue for us, and providing the best experience on all devices is a goal that we want to achieve eventually.
Pushing out two different versions is also an option as you've mentioned. We used to push out different versions for every single device on the old feature phones, so things have been getting better. Android now has 3 different screensizes available officially, and we wish it doesn't get worse. We'll pick the right time depending on the amount of downloads that we expect for each OS version/screensize. :p

Most of the games that we develop are not constrained to a single platform and we try to make it work across all platforms. This strategy may differ from company to company, but for us, the games that do well on the iPhone will likely be available on the Android too. Just a matter of when.

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Baseball Superstars 2010 will be available on Android this year.
Thanks for playing Baseball Superstars!

androidbchon

Reaction score
all of sudden Baseball Superstars 2009 force closes everytime with code (process com.gamevil.bs09)
can anyone help???

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Please try powercycle your phone.
turn your device off for 3min, and turn it back on.
This seems very simple procedure, but it works most of the time.
Thanks.

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
We don't have specific release date yet, but it will be available shortly.
thanks!

androidbchon

Reaction score
I am not sure if Android 2.2 is good choice now since some people have trouble finding apps or games on Android Market.??

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
We just posted Baseball Superstars 2010 threads.
Check out our thread for the details.
thanks.