baseball apps

yukon

Reaction score
does anyone know of any apps that you can dowload a teams schedule or anything of that sort?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can set it up in Google Calendar. I have one set up for the Dodgers. In your calendar on line go to settings, and on the right select "Browse Interesting Calendars" then click on the sports tab and pick your team. Have your phone add it on in your calendar menu and you should be set.

dirtygin

Reaction score
I could not get the sports calender to sync to the phone. The only one I was able to sync was the Holiday calender. Any suggestions???

anjoga

Reaction score
SportsTap has baseball schedules in it, as well as many other sports.

streetkid

Reaction score
I've had issues and have heard of others, with syncing the sports calenders through google. If you go to your teams site, you should be able to download their schedule and import it to your calender and sync it that way

anjoga

Reaction score
Another thought, which is something I did, was to make a jpeg of the printable calender made up by my favorite team and found on their website in pdf form. That way I just keep it in my gallery and have easy offline access.

However, I was able to successfully import my team's sports calender and load it to my Droid's calender. I logged onto my Google account on my computer, when to my calender, and followed the directions on my favorite team's website. I thought it was pretty easy, so I'm not sure what issue you guys are having.

OP
Y

yukon

Reaction score
Another thought, which is something I did, was to make a jpeg of the printable calender made up by my favorite team and found on their website in pdf form. That way I just keep it in my gallery and have easy offline access.

However, I was able to successfully import my team's sports calender and load it to my Droid's calender. I logged onto my Google account on my computer, when to my calender, and followed the directions on my favorite team's website. I thought it was pretty easy, so I'm not sure what issue you guys are having.

ok i added all my sports stuff, now how do i get it to show on my phone? is there an option to update calendar or could you let me know what to do>?

OP
Y

yukon

Reaction score
this is what google has to say.....

The non-mobile version of Google Calendar allows you to keep track of your favorite teams' schedules by selecting them from the Interesting Calendars list and then adding them as separate calendars to your account.
However, please note that these sports calendars are not fully available on mobile devices at this time.*
* If you load Google Calendar through the web browser on any device except Android, iPhone, or Palm Pre, you'll be in the basic mobile web version of Google Calendar, which does let you see scheduled entries from your sports calendars. This version is available only on devices not listed above.

anjoga

Reaction score
All I did was sync my droid to my google account, and then went into the calender app. Hit menu, and there should be a place to add more calenders. Find your sports calender, and it should load right up. It did for me.

jawa6969

Reaction score
All I did was sync my droid to my google account, and then went into the calender app. Hit menu, and there should be a place to add more calenders. Find your sports calender, and it should load right up. It did for me.

I follow you until I press MENU and ADD CALENDARS and for me, the OK button is grayed out.

anjoga

Reaction score

I follow you until I press MENU and ADD CALENDARS and for me, the OK button is grayed out.

Sync your droid first, then open the calendar app. That is what worked for me. If it doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Anomander

Reaction score
I just downloaded Google Scoreboard which looks pretty promising. It has baseball and just about every other sport. You can set your favorites teams for the sports and set notifications for the games in progress. Now for just baseball season to start!

Anomander

Reaction score

Sync your droid first, then open the calendar app. That is what worked for me. If it doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what else to tell you.
I also can not get my Teams schedule onto my calendar. I added my Cubbies and Liverpool, but they do not show up on my droid. I know my droid is synced since I added an event for tomorrow and saved it on my PC and a second later it notified my droid. Bummed right now I can not see upcoming games, but atleast I do have Google Scoreboard to use.

anjoga

Reaction score

I also can not get my Teams schedule onto my calendar. I added my Cubbies and Liverpool, but they do not show up on my droid. I know my droid is synced since I added an event for tomorrow and saved it on my PC and a second later it notified my droid. Bummed right now I can not see upcoming games, but atleast I do have Google Scoreboard to use.

Open your calender app on your phone. Press the menu button, then more, then my calendars. You should now see all of your different calendars. Just check which one you want to show in your calendar app.