barnacle wifi tether vs adamz wifi tethers

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by President.Douche, Apr 27, 2010.

1. President.Douche

President.Douche New Member

this barnacle app requires no rom or anything but it constantly disconnects and renews and it kills my online gaming...

does the adamz wifi tether do this or does it stay connected all the time? if it stays connected ill just install the rom and be done with this bs...
  2. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

Tether for root does the same thing to me and barnacle also does. I just swithced to pda tether and paid the ten bucks for pro. It works fine with the PS3 once when I tried so did pda net. Try the free version of each to see which you prefer.
  3. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

also note that with pda net free my dad plays 6 hour poker touraments with no problems and verizon doesnt bother me they havent charged me extra just dont dl stuff
  4. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

People actually game using their 3G? Why not get cable internet at your house, and not bog down VZDub's network?
  5. pullmehome

pullmehome New Member

i tried it on my ps3 just to see if it worked I played one match of call of duty and it was ok definitely playable. I just wanted to see if it worked. Like I dais tho my dad plays poker fine not really a demanding game tho. My router is broke and I'm lazy.
  6. President.Douche

President.Douche New Member

because this is free, i use mine at work alot also but still free, and suprisingly online gaming doesnt use all that much data, and did i mention free?
  7. beneharris

beneharris New Member

some people can't get internet that is good enough. like people who live out in the woods, or something like that. (thats my case at home)

or if your like me and you live in the dorms and the school internet blocks everything
  8. Galapas

Galapas New Member

In my case, I live in the boonies. No cable, no DSL and satalite routes through jump stations and sucks as well as being extreamly expensive. I was originally with Alltell when I got my MotoQ and recieved unlimited tethering in the package (yes unlimited). When Verizon took over, my package got grandfathered in and as long as I keep my MotoQ, I keep my plan.... then I got my wife a Droid. WHAT? A 5 gig cap on tethering plan? when I already have an unlimited plan? It's all about money and I'm keeping mine. Verizon sucks and that's why I had Alltell to start with. I was told that they couldn't touch my current plan with a 10 foot pole and I had better keep it. Soooo... MotoQ + Alltell Rulez and Droid would too if Verizon didn't suck... and by the way... did I mention Verizon sucks? and Alltell does too for selling out.
  9. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe New Member

:motdroidhoriz::greendroid: Congratulations on your Motorola Q and amazing phone plan. :greendroid::motdroidhoriz:

Droid still does....
Search tags for this page
adamz wifi t
banacle ps3 tether
barnacle disconnect and renew why
barnacle keeps renewing

barnacle wifi tether keeps disconnecting

barnacle wifi tether vs
connecting ps3 using barnacle wifi
does barnacle wifi tether work with ps3
does barnacle work for ps3
how can i get barnacle wifi tether to work on my ps3