Barcode scanners wont work

txter

Reaction score
Ever since flashing to Lib 1.5, not one barscanner will work. Not even the Target store app.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Ever since flashing to Lib 1.5, not one barscanner will work. Not even the Target store app.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Mine works fine. Try uninstalling it, or any extra barcode scanners you have and then just download one from the market and then try again.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem about a month ago and when it happened to me i couldnt hear the autofocus in the camera working at all. Even on camera mode i couldnt hear the autofocus. Also couldnt take clear pics either and barcode scanners couldnt focus close enough to scan the barcodes. After i talked to a manager at the local VZW we decided the autofocus had just stopped working all together. Ended up he had VZW overnight another one to my house. Got the replacement and activated it then installed Liberty v1.5 on it only a couple hours after i got it. Tested everything out and all was good. Simple solution for an aggravating problem for me haha. Hope you can get it fixed soon

OP
txter

txter

Reaction score
I tried the uninstall/reinstall thing. No good.
I've tried a few diff apps to. Mabey ill reflash the rom and see what happens....or try Blur camera and see if that's the problem.