1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

barcode app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by AlicynDrew, Oct 3, 2010.

1. AlicynDrew

AlicynDrew New Member

I need a specific barcode app. We found it for the iPhone it's called Send2 but they don't make one for the Droid.

I don't want it for shopping or looking up prices. What I need is for it to scan a barcode that I created, and then capture the time that I scan it. Then save it to a file that I can email to myself. I need to know the exact second that the specific barcode was scanned.

Does anyone know of a Droid app that will do this? I'm looking and not having much luck. I found one that would scan and email, but it didn't capture the time.

Thanks for any suggestions
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Thread Moved to Droid Applications-please post in the correct forum/sub forum