Bald Faced Bucket of Dont

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droiddont, May 10, 2010.

1. Mtig

Mtig New Member

Go to the the gym and start lifting weights what kind of a wuss says they cant lift a phone you sir are funny and pathetic. You don't deserve a droid go get a blackberry
  2. JeffK627

JeffK627 New Member

OK, well, as much as I like my Moto Droid, my wife and I have both had problems with them failing to find a paired Bluetooth device. I often have to turn my Jawbone off and then on again to get the phone to find it. Much of the time my wife can't even get it to work that way. We're both pretty tech-savvy - I'm actually a software developer - so this isn't user error. The Droid has a definite issue with Bluetooth.

The lack of support for voice dialing through the Bluetooth is a whole other can of worms, and I know there are threads specifically about that, so I'll leave it alone here.
  3. ClaudioKilgannon

ClaudioKilgannon New Member

Can we curse in Huttesse? Or how about Mandalorian? Just kidding, but seriously, OP glad you're not apart of the epicness of the Droidnation, cause 9 times out of 10 its not hardware failure but owner failure. People like this give good things a bad name
  4. jlnguyen

jlnguyen New Member

didntreadlol

but judging from the responses... wow strong arms, op.
  5. synctek

synctek New Member

I ended up on this thread because I queried a blue tooth question....Little did I know. This is one of the most entertaining thread I have read to date.

ID10T Error
    PEBCAK Error

I may be repeating what others have said, but this guy should have searched the forum and then posted his questions if he still had issues with the phone. It Doesn't sound like the Droid was faulty. One of the best things about the Droid (for me) is playing and the trial and error involved. Its a techy phone, that's why I bought it. You don't have to be a tech to use it though, just have stronger arms and smaller fingers dancedroid
    I guess for those that can't "hang"....its a blackberry. :blackberry:
  6. MyDroid23

MyDroid23 New Member

All I have to say is that he went from a DROID to a Blackberry.
    :heart:dancedroid
  7. listenman20

listenman20 Member

i weighed 240 when i bought my droid(i still weigh 230)...i love my droid...i never owned another platform of smartphone b4 my droid...i never could get used to the trackball on a BB...winmo didn't look comfortable to use...droid was definitely a learning curve, but it's been an enjoyable one
  8. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Or in corporate IT. We're definitely happy with our BB's. The inflexibility means that users are less likely to mess around and cause their own problems. They're only meant to be electronic leashes (email is pretty much all they're used for). We have almost no problems and have to devote very little resources to BB support despite the fact that we deploy BB's to a large number of employees. The built-in management tools and intranet access are also pluses. You wouldn't get that from the typical consumer perspective though. Exchange integration on the BB with BES is actually very good IMO.

As jsh1120 pointed out, no device suits every single person. That includes the Droid.
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
  9. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Well-Known Member

That show stresses me out too.
  10. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

The OP is long gone. He is not reading your responses. This thread can die now.
  11. littlerick

littlerick New Member

i wanna see pics of those 240 lb fingers, they must be huge!