1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bad ESN: Swapping SIM cards will fix it??

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by lippstuh, Mar 29, 2011.

1. lippstuh

lippstuh New Member

Alright guys, I'm on the market of purchasing an HTC Thunderbolt second hand. First seller (eBay) shipped it to himself then closed his eBay account.... wow. Then the second seller I found (Craigslist) provided pictures of all the serials except the ESN (not sure if ESNs apply to LTE phones).

Anyways, I'm having a hard time trusting buyers right now. I don't want a contract since I used to work for Verizon and I have an agent line (I pay $28 each month yee). Anyways I read someone say if an LTE phone is blacklisted, you insert a new SIM associated with your own account and it will register a "new esn". True or not?
Search tags for this page

bad esn fix

bad esn fix verizon

bad esn iphone fix

fix bad esn iphone
fix bad esn verizon

how to fix a bad esn

how to fix bad esn

how to fix bad esn iphone

how to fix bad esn verizon

htc thunderbolt bad esn

htc thunderbolt bad esn fix