Bacteria creates Bluetooth SNES controller

Big Cam

Reaction score
Bacteria creates Bluetooth SNES controller, makes smartphone gamers drool (video) -- Engadget

bacteria-snes-20100507-600.jpg

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Might be cheaper just to buy a wii controller.

I have a Wii Controller as a matter of fact 4 lol.. I literally just found the post on the WiiMote app that pairs your wiimote to your phone and i just tested it right now as i'm typing this msg. It works amazing exactly like a real controller... The only issue is if you are playing SNES or games that require 6 buttons it's a bit harder to reach certain buttons but the typical A and B and the Dpad is amazing..... I just have to keep changing the settings depending which game i play which is fine with me.....

I wish he could implement the Classic controller or even the nunchuck part.... the classic controller is cool because its a true 6 button controller... When i connect it to the wiimote being paired it does not work. Man if this could be pulled off OMG! that's all I have to say!

OP
Big Cam

Big Cam

Reaction score
^^^^^That is why this looks so awesome, it would work for NES and SNES games perfectly.

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
If its bluetooth connecting to the Droid..what would stop a PS3 controller connecting and pairing with it?..would that not be easier. Also how would it work with any of the market emulators..configuration wise?

Just wondering

xchrissypoox

Reaction score
^^^^^That is why this looks so awesome, it would work for NES and SNES games perfectly.
Small correction it's not perfect, the start and select function as the same button on Bacteria's. Also its a fairly expensive mod.
If its bluetooth connecting to the Droid..what would stop a PS3 controller connecting and pairing with it?..would that not be easier. Also how would it work with any of the market emulators..configuration wise?

Just wondering
PS3 controllers will never because of how their software works afaik. Though I have a feeling it may come to pass somehow.