Backup

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a factory reset on my phone but since there's no SD card how do you back everything up?
I have my backup which backs up location of apps plus settings.

If I do a factory reset though it might just save my apps and contacts

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you talking about all the files and folders on your internal storage? Should be able to just mount it to your PC via data cable and drag over anything you want to save. Then drag it back after the reset.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Not just apps but also the way your phone is set up.

With my backup pro you can save locations of apps, files, folders, pictures, even your settings.

Is there any way to do that.

If I was to do a factory reset right now, what would my phone save exactly aside from contacts and apps which are saved on the market.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not just apps but also the way your phone is set up.

With my backup pro you can save locations of apps, files, folders, pictures, even your settings.

Is there any way to do that.

If I was to do a factory reset right now, what would my phone save exactly aside from contacts and apps which are saved on the market.
Unless you have CWMR then the only way I can think of is what you said, using MyBackupPro.

Creed

Reaction score
Titanium Backup works - if you are stock right now you can make a backup and then only restore data. But if you aren't stock then it will mess with your permissions.

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think Wug's toolkit lets you back everything up while you're stock, I haven't used it though so I can't elaborate any further on that.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
OK I'll try some suggestions here. If none work I'll just fix everything again i guess. Just worried that I'll have to reset it in the future and have to do this again.