Backup when changing rom?

bobsyuruncle

Reaction score
So I'm idly standing by and waiting for some of the really good roms to get ported to the droid 2 and of course am downloading and installing apps like mad in the mean time.
I was wondering if anybody knew of a good app or method for backing up a lot of the stuff I've done so I can easily recover most of it when I migrate to a new rom when they are released?

OP
B

bobsyuruncle

Reaction score
I've used bootstrap recovery and it works perfect

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback.
Does this app allow you to select specific apps to download onto the new rom from your old rom, or is it just a way to backup your rom if something goes wrong on the new rom?
I was hoping there is something out there to allow me to backup a handfull of apps and carry them over to the new rom so I don't have to go download everything I've downloaded from scratch.

Thanks,

gujupmp88

Reaction score
use titanium backup all the time, its awesome. free version is good, but the donate version is better since it allows batch installs. in the free version you have to install everything one at a time. it backs up both the app and the data too.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Titanium too, just to restore apps, I know it does much more, especially on the D2 and X, freezing unwanted apps, and restoring them, I don't use this function but it has a lot of batch operation choices