backup/restore

brad r

Reaction score
I saw a brief mention of a backup/restore feature in the main lithium thread, and I was wondering what was available. Is there a feature similar to bkapps/rstapps in Chevyno1's Simply Stunning, or do you have to backup/restore everything using Titanium Backup when coming to Lithium from another ROM?

Titanium takes forever so I'd prefer to use a more streamlined backup/restore feature if it's available.

Thanks!

RoyR80

Reaction score
I saw a brief mention of a backup/restore feature in the main lithium thread, and I was wondering what was available. Is there a feature similar to bkapps/rstapps in Chevyno1's Simply Stunning, or do you have to backup/restore everything using Titanium Backup when coming to Lithium from another ROM?

Titanium takes forever so I'd prefer to use a more streamlined backup/restore feature if it's available.

Thanks!

It's in absolute system

OP
B

brad r

Reaction score
Could you clarify please? Can I install a way to backup my apps and data on my current non-lithium ROM, which can then be used to restore this data on lithium?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yep, It's in absolute system which is an app for lithium mod or you can get it on market (search for canvs2321). allinone script also backs up and restores apps. You can type

su
allinone
2 or 3

OP
B

brad r

Reaction score
So the free version only works if you have Lithium Mod installed, and the $3.99 version works with all roms? Or is the $3.99 version just a donate version?

When I do su, allinone in terminal emulator, it says allinone: not found. I'm on Simply Stunning 4.6, trying the free version of absolute system.

Thanks.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So the free version only works if you have Lithium Mod installed, and the $3.99 version works with all roms? Or is the $3.99 version just a donate version?

When I do su, allinone in terminal emulator, it says allinone: not found. I'm on Simply Stunning 4.6, trying the free version of absolute system.

Thanks.

The script is a script in lithium mod and the absolute system app is for lithmod users only for free version. Guess that makes it hard to backup your apps :/

If you install lithium mod you wouldn't have to wipe imo if coming from ss. If you do though google will reinstall all your applications for you so that's not too big of a deal but you will loose data. We haven't implemted a backup/restore as good as Chevy has done yet that restores data as well.