Backup/Restore App.

fantom557

Reaction score
do they make a complete backup restore app. so if i back up my device it will restore the device like it was backed up so i dont have to reconfigure again. like icons notes i am talking exact same.

thank you

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you are talking about specific setting for certain apps? i know titanium backup or mybackup pro will restore your apps, contacts, notes, etc, but im not sure about the preferences in certain apps.

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score
you are talking about specific setting for certain apps? i know titanium backup or mybackup pro will restore your apps, contacts, notes, etc, but im not sure about the preferences in certain apps.

thank you i am talking about a complete backup of the desktop settings everything. then if i screw up somthing i can hit restore and i dont have to reconfigure everything again. just like iphone.

Also i am not rooted

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

thank you i am talking about a complete backup of the desktop settings everything. then if i screw up somthing i can hit restore and i dont have to reconfigure everything again. just like iphone.

oh like that... um if you root you can get SPRecovery which is pretty much a restore point. and you can make them whenever you want. and its free. all you need to do is root

OP
F

fantom557

Reaction score

oh like that... um if you root you can get SPRecovery which is pretty much a restore point. and you can make them whenever you want. and its free. all you need to do is root

thanks for help i am just going to get mybackup pro and will make the best of it. i have no patience to root my droid then i get sucked in to all the updates and its a divorce because all i will do is spend time on my phone lol!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

thanks for help i am just going to get mybackup pro and will make the best of it. i have no patience to root my droid then i get sucked in to all the updates and its a divorce because all i will do is spend time on my phone lol!

haha well rooting really does nothing in terms of updates if youre referring to people updating ROMs. you can just root and not install a rom. mybackup pro will back up system settings but not specific app settings and the trial one only works for 30 days before you have to buy the paid one