1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

backup help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by wcna1, Mar 2, 2010.

1. wcna1

wcna1 New Member

so i got my droid rooted and installed bugless beast, sholes and running my cpu at 1.2ghz. i also have wireless thether. i was just wondering what is a great backup program to back up my phone just incase something happens when i try to change the theme of my droid and do other things to it.
  2. Zargon

Zargon New Member

3. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Nandroid backup -- You want to install the sprecovery and then create a nandroid backup. I would consider this a gold standard for the droid.
  4. wcna1

wcna1 New Member

backup pro

cool. thanks for the help.
  5. wcna1

wcna1 New Member

nandroid backup?

wait i have to do sprecovery again to use this back up? i did everything last night so i want to back it up now and keep doing more things. if i like how things end up then ill backup again once im done. is this possible with nandroid?