Backup assistant apk

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I just rooted my phone and flashed liberty and need the apk file for backup assistant so I can get all of my contacts back. Can anyone link me?

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Backup assistant won't work on a blurless ROM. Google should have your contacts synced, if you elected to not sync you can restore your pre-liberty backup (assuming you made one) and go to contacts>menu>more>import/export>export to sd card, then restore the Liberty nandroid backup and import in the same way.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you make a stock backup before flashing Liberty?

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It is, check out the bootstrap guide in my signature. Make a backup of your current Liberty set up, restore the pre-liberty backup, back up your contacts, restore the Liberty back up and import the contacts.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
go to contacts>menu>more>import/export>export to sd card, then restore the Liberty nandroid backup and import in the same way.

10character

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's cool, that method should work for you. When you set up the phone it asks if you want to sync your data with google, you may have let that box un-checked when you set it up, so google didn't save your contacts.

OP
krazzyjman

krazzyjman

Reaction score
Ya, I got the contacts thanks. Now is there anyway to backup my apps so I dont have to reinstall them all?

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can turn sync on in menu>settings>accounts and sync settings, then google should sync all the data associated with your device.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
or use titanium backup from the market