Backup Apps?

RWCouck

Reaction score
I am about to switch android phones & was wondering if there was anyway to backup my apps so that I don't loose all the things I've done on mainly games. I know it's a small thing but some games like Homerun Battle 3D won't even let me sign in with my old username & i have to create a new one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Root and then use Titanium Backup. Its one of the best apps ever

Apex 2.0 Revolution

OP
R

RWCouck

Reaction score
I thought if I rooted then I would loose my apps anyway. Are you saying that I can root & it wont wipe my phone of apps?

AlexSB

Reaction score
Well I remember back on my D2 I used an auto root method and it kept all of my app data the same.

Everything gets wiped when you're flashing ROMS (its actually one of the required steps to ensure a "healthy" flash)

AWESOMEbolt

OP
R

RWCouck

Reaction score
Fantastic I'm gonna get right on that tonight. I would assume then I would have to root my new phone & install titanium to get all my apps on the new phone then right?

AlexSB

Reaction score
Correct, just make sure you keep the same sd card lol because titanium creates the back ups on your sd card

AWESOMEbolt

OP
R

RWCouck

Reaction score
Oh that will not be a problem. I have a 32gb SD card so i won't be using any other one

OP
R

RWCouck

Reaction score
Has anyone used unrevoked? I am not sure if using that will wipe my phone? I have been trying to use z4 but it has not worked.

Any advice?