1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Backup APP Disaster. MyBackup Pro APP failed!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rotorpilot, Dec 12, 2009.

1. rotorpilot

rotorpilot New Member

On my Droid with firmware 2.01, I just restored my Contacts list, (after I had mistakenly deleted two contacts), using the latest 2.2 version of MyBackup Pro by Rerware, from the backup file on the SD card.

I had over 900 contacts. Now after restart, the Contacts List shows fewer than 100 contacts!

Tried this several times, even did a reset by removing battery. Same result. I now only have a few contacts!

And MyBackup Pro was supposed to be the highest rated most reliable backup APP for the Droid.

Bummer!
  2. pilot25

pilot25 New Member

Do you have your contacts stored with Google? You should be able to recover them with Google.

I have backuppro also and haven't had that problem.
Search tags for this page

contacts failed invalid long null

contacts:failed:invalid longnull
my backup pro invalid long null
my backup pro restore failed, contact: failed: null
mybackup contacts null
mybackup pro

mybackup pro contacts failed

mybackup pro error code 14
mybackup pro error null
mybackup pro invalid long null
mybackup pro long null