backlight during call

anewday

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the backlight stay on for the entire duration of a call like cell phones or dim it after x seconds?

Last edited:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it is possible, even if you could, I'd think it would eat at your battery life.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to make the backlight stay on for the entire duration of a call like cell phones do or dim it after x seconds?

I'm confused. If you're talking about the screen being lit up yes, Screebl will do that while you are on a call. If you're talking about the buttons I'm not certain.

OP
A

anewday

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the backlight stay on for the entire duration of a call like cell phones do or dim it after x seconds?

I'm confused. If you're talking about the screen being lit up yes, Screebl will do that while you are on a call. If you're talking about the buttons I'm not certain.

I'm not talking about the buttons but the screen. Screebl seems to be the one. :)

OP
A

anewday

Reaction score
Just curious if most of you out there enable the Still Timeout feature? I wonder why it's disabled by default. I mean if you leave the phone on the desk or in a bag and forget to manually turn off the display then it's going to drain the battery.

Last edited:

Travis76

Reaction score
Keeping the Screen On

Just to the Market and get the Screen On Toggler. Its very simple and works great. So glad I found it!!