1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Backing Up the Firmware?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by DINC2, Jun 14, 2012.

1. DINC2

DINC2 New Member

Hey I'm new to the whole Android modding scene and I wanted to know how to backup my firmware before I go on to rooting my phone. My father had an issue with a phone a while back where he lost a lot of privileges and functions after rooting, even loosing his connection to the Verizon network. So I would really like to know how to back up my firmware in an attempt to keep this from happening to my phone.
  2. WillisD

WillisD New Member

You always have a fastboot img that has a whole stock os that u can flash in fastboot, after you root you have clockwork to make a nandroid backup of your system that you have as a just in case something goes wrong flashing a mod or rom. Until you root and get a recovery you only have the fastboot img
Search tags for this page
backing samsung galaxy siii firmware
backing up samsung s3 firmware android forum

backup android firmware before rooting

help i lost my android firmware
how to backup android firmware before rooting

how to backup firmware android

how to backup my android firmware