backing up apps

fxrsniper

Reaction score
Is there a way to backup apps you paid for so if you do a restore on phone you can put them back without paying for them

bastosero

Reaction score
Is there a way to backup apps you paid for so if you do a restore on phone you can put them back without paying for them

I believe you can just download them again from the app store as long as you login to your google account that you used to make the purchase with.

mudpro69

Reaction score
I have seen many of these posts. I am rooted, done many ROM changes (sholes and BB ROMS) SPRecoveries, Blah, Blah Blah. Your apps are save to your google account, when you log in to google they will appear when you select the soft menu key then download key....BTW you HAVE to sign up with your google acct to even access the market...

Hope this helps....:)

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I am having problems with my MOTO DROID. Tech support had me do a factory reset. When I got it back up, I still had about 10 of my apps. An hour later, all 65 apps had been restored, and I didn't do a thing. The only thing that happened was that 90% of the settings that I had changed had defaulted.

I am hopeing that a similar thing happens when they replace my DROID because the reset didn't fix it.