1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Backgrounds

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sessa, Dec 10, 2009.

1. sessa

sessa New Member

I have had the motodroid for 2 weeks and I havent been able to figure out why when I assign backgrounds they are always zoomed in. It doesnt matter if its media from the camera, online, or the market. I cant fix this. can someone please walk me through this
  2. iiimegamaniii

iiimegamaniii New Member

When you change backgrounds there is a "box" on the picture--in the center--which you need to stretch to encompass what gets displayed. Are you stretching the box to cover the entire wallpaper? This is what I'm thinking you're not doing and thus makes it looked zoomed-in.

- Mega
  3. the5ilenced

the5ilenced New Member

also keep in mind, whatever your putting in the "crop box" for your background gets stretched, zoomed, widened (whatever you wanna say) across the 3 default screens on the phone.
Search tags for this page

samsung background always zoomed