Background Images for Motorola Droid (960X854)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Sam, Oct 31, 2009.

1. CharlieJ

CharlieJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm glad you like that idea. Check out the links in my sig. Lots more images have been uploaded to the Flickr Droid Group. I'll be adding more here soon, too. I'd love to have your photography and the backgrounds you created in the group as well.

2. Wrenbjor

Wrenbjor Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. BillyBob

BillyBob Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys! Great Thread! goood work. are there any ways to install full themes for the Droid?... and what about custom charging screens. my buddy has the IDont, and when he charges his battery he has a custom screen that comes up of a football field and the charging progress shows yards on the field...pretty cool. Thanks

4. Methos

Methos New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got the same problem with the wallpapers...I click on the images and nothing happens so I can't get them to be the correct size.

5. CharlieJ

CharlieJ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ADMIN, please look into this...

I found the same problem guys. Since it's not working here, try the Flickr.com Group in my sig... until DroidForums.net gets it fixed.

6. Daytona

Daytona New Member

Ratings:
    +0

Glad to hear i'm not the only one having this problem. first i thought my browser was resizing. but every wallpaper is downsized. Clicking on it doesnt give the hi-res image.

7. iclickjohn

iclickjohn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here are some that I modified for the Droid. I found the images and put the little Android guy in there. Some I just found. They are the correct size of 960x854. My favorite is the one with android guys getting closer and closer from earth. I also, as much as I can help it, keep the center screen free of widgets. Just settings and phone at the bottom. Funny one is the moon phase that Ihave next to earth. and the moon phase app shows the actual phase of the moon in the icon. cool.

8. iclickjohn

iclickjohn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    two more I found.

9. gsapelli

gsapelli New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe an Ohio State theme that is NOT Pryor?

10. 67malibugirl

67malibugirl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Images

How about some good old american muscle cars..as you can see by my logon, I drive a 67 malibu ragtop when the sun shines in Washington state...haha. We also have a 65 elkie, 71 malibu, and 30 ford sedan. thanks for all you guys are doing for this awesome phone to enhance it.

11. Sp3aK

Sp3aK Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry I have to be a broken record and echo this as well. How do you get the FULL SIZE image from within the DroidForums gallery?

12. Pitlith

Pitlith New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a few gems from the wallpaper gallery, thanks a bunch. One question though. How do you delete these pictures from your phone after you download them? I didn't expand my first file so it is poor quality and I need to delete it.

Edit:: I actually ran into the solution. Somewhere else on forums. Just have to mount the phone to the computer and find the file and delete it. Simple enough.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  13. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    OR you can long-press (touch and hold for about 1sec until you feel it hibrate) any picture and tons of options will pop up, including delete. out of curiosity, which background did you settle on?

14. Sp3aK

Sp3aK Member

Ratings:
    +0
  15. Pitlith

Pitlith New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am actually using the AC2_Jump (Assassin's Creed 2, where he is doing the leap of faith). It has great depth to it and love just switching between all three screens for the effect :p. Looks great. Others I have had a chance to grab are, edi2tdroidlogo, FutureHal, the 3 Halflife2 pictures, Mario_by_capnhack, Retro_desert_mario (great picture), and a few others.

I guess I have question about the method you mentioned for deleting these pictures. How do you get to the place where these pictures are where you can delete them by long pressing? I tried camera app, then gallery, but they don't show up here. Only place I can see them is menu>wallpaper>pictures. From there I can't find a delete button in menu or by long pressing. How I have been getting these pictures is going to this site on the phone's browser, finding the picture and long-pressing it to "save picture".

Search tags for this page

960x854

android background
android png
android.png
droid backgrounds
motorola droid wallpaper
willie g
willie g skull
willie g skull wallpaper
willie g wallpaper