Background Data On/Off Widget?

solorca

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a background data on/off widget exists? I don't need it for push email, but because of the market I need something to allow me to easily turn this off and on. Does anyone know if something like this is around?

I can't seem to find anything!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you meaning by 'background data"?

Cause you can turn your email sync off with the power control widget.....and there is a background data on/off option in the settings somewhere...

OP
S

solorca

Reaction score
What exactly are you meaning by 'background data"?

Cause you can turn your email sync off with the power control widget.....and there is a background data on/off option in the settings somewhere...

Basically, I'm just looking for a simple widget to toggle the background data on/off without having to work through the settings each time I go to the market. The only time I need it is when I go to the Market...and having it off saves me a ton of battery juice.

I have the power control widget, which is useful for auto-sync.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay....

But I don't know of anything like that atm....nor have I ever heard of or seen a widget like this, but thats not to say its not out there....sorry

dnvnk

Reaction score
I wish this widget would turn off background data when it turns off auto-sync as well.... this is my biggest gripe about the phone.

that being said, what an awesome phone.