1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

backed up/restored apps with droidrootpro.can't receive updates

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ucpro, Mar 14, 2010.

1. ucpro

ucpro New Member

i backed up my apps before doing a nandroid restore from 2.0.1 to 2.1...everything is workin good after i restored my apps, but the problem is that when an update is available, the market only gives me an option to install the app, and not an option to update or uninstall....

i want to update to another rom, but will i have to go to the market and reinstall my apps one by one everytime if i want to receive the updates??
  2. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

Yes. There is another option though. Download titanium backup from the market, and donate 4 bucks to him. You'll get the unlocked version of it, which will also backup your market. When you restore your apps, it will restore it in the market as well. Trust me, if your gonna buy any app, titanium backup is the best one to have. And the dev is incredibly awesome as well. He will try to answer each and every question you throw at him.
  3. ucpro

ucpro New Member

ok i donated, now i just gotta wait for him to send me the key and i'll try it out
  4. ucpro

ucpro New Member

ok so i forgot to hit the problems? button to update busybox and my files are corrupted......i do however still have the backup i made from droidroot pro...is there ANY way that i can link those back to the market so i can receive updates?